Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas

We went over to my friend Brandie's house for Christmas Eve.  John was at work and so It was so nice for them to invite us over so we weren't home alone. We had a wonderful Christmas dinner and the kids loved playing together.

We acted out the Christmas story and here are the three shepherds and kings.  the kids left their costumes on for the rest of the night. they were so cute bringing gifts to the baby Jesus. 

Rocky opened this gift first thing Christmas morning. he yelled. "BARN!"  and them gave it a big hug and said "My Favorite Barn"  he opened about three other gifts very excitedly, but then John and I ended up opening all of the non toy gifts I had given him like clothes and such. 

Here is the Christmas aftermath. I got a kitchen Aid and a Motorola Zoom Tablet. 

here is one of Johns presents it is a new police bag. the old one is on the right and the new one on the left.  the old one doesn't zip shut and even if it did the fabric is fraying everywhere. 

here is rocky dancing in some of his new clothes.

I decided to take care of the presents I got last year. this is a before and after of my copper bottom pots. I used this AMAZING cleaner called Bar Keepers Friend to get my neglected pots looking new again.   

No comments:

Post a Comment