Wednesday, January 4, 2012

John's Birthday

John turned 30 yesterday! I asked him if he wanted a cake this year but he said that he was now to old for cakes. this was very nice of him because I wasn't feeling up to spending two days making a cake.) John likes to think that he hasn't accomplished a lot in these past 30 years but he sure has. He  served in Iraq

Graduated  from college. had a baby and another one on the way. 

serving a full time mission to Mexico

And of course marring me.
For the big day we got John a new iphone and took him out for some sushi and Hibachi grill.

We invited some of our closest friends to celebrate with us. 

Rocklond really enjoyed watching the chef.

so did john.

at the end of the night they made him wear this silly hat and everyone sang to him. Happy Birthday John we are so glad that you were born and that you are in our lives. Rocky and I love you Very Much!  

No comments:

Post a Comment