Monday, January 23, 2012

Rocklond's 3rd Birthday

Rocklond was so Excited about his birthday party this year. for days before the party he would ask when it was and then jump around yelling "Pardy pardy!" but it sounded more like "potty potty! whenever he said it.
I let him pick out almost everything about the party. he told me who to invite and picked out the invitations. he also chose what kind of cake he wanted and what shape it would be in. originally he wanted a Bee cake and then I convinced him to do a Dinosaur because I already had a pan for it. the day before the party he changed his mind and asked for a Buzz light year cake but I  steered him back to what I wanted to make.
I did the coloring so it would look like the Dinosaur Buddy from the TV show Dinosaur Train.








     We played a few games one of them was a treasure hunt that I took all of the kids on. they all had an eye patch and a map. the Eye patches were really small and didn't fit hardly any of the kids. but they had fun and loved finding the Treasure.  the treasure was their party favors.
We then went out side for the Pinata. Rocklond LOVES pinatas and was supper excited about this. he wanted a Robot Pinata and so JOhn and I made him one out of cardboard boxes. and then spray painted it silver.


Then it was time for cake and Ice cream.

and finally opening presents.
Rocklond had a good time and was so happy to be three.

2 comments:

  1. very cute! that cake was pretty much amazing as well as the pinata. I really loved the pictures of the misterius pregnant pirate in the back round, only you linny. (And only I would butcher a word like that)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you have a prego belly! Cute party.

    ReplyDelete