Friday, December 9, 2011

Photographer

Rocklond has been very interested in taking pictures lately. here are some of the pictures that he has taken.  We even taught him how to turn on the timer so he can take pictures of all of us.

he took a picture of a craft I made for Christmas

He wanted to show me putting in the shelves in his closet

I might have helped him set this picture up.


here is the finished shelves (pic taken by rocky)


 Yep he took this one

 look at how proud he is of taking this picture

Rocklond also has other talents. he loves to turn on and off the lights in the house. He is only tall enough to reach a few of them and so he has to get creative. I like to call this picture "If at first you don't succeed"  or "third times a charm"
and here is rocky and I

and rocky and his dad

and this picture should also be called "If at first you don't succeed" or "100 times a charm" I Finally made CARAMEL!!! after many many years of failed attempts. 

1 comment:

  1. 1. John's in shorts and you are in short sleeves! How warm is it in December?
    2. Rocklond gets John to pose for pictures!
    3. Good job on the carmel.
    4. Ahhh he does look proud of his picture taking ability.

    ReplyDelete