The weather here in Houston has been amazing we have been able to spend so much time outside just enjoying the perfect temp.
We love to bike over to some of the duck ponds and feed ducks in the morning when John is still asleep.
We also have been making a little movie for my families Video Christmas Card. If you would like to watch it follow this link.
we hosted thanks giving this year. It was our first year to make a whole thanksgiving dinner. I Loved cooking everything. I think I just loved the fact that We have a house so we can host thanksgiving. that is what I am so thankful for. We moved into our house the day before thanksgiving last year. I can't believe that we have lived here that long!
here is our table with some of the food on it.
and here is everyone all around the table. We celebrated a day early so that John would be able to be there the whole time and we wouldn't have to worry about him needing to run off to work.
John's brother and his family joined us this year for our wonderful feast. We barley put a dent in all of the food I had made. next year I will either by a smaller turkey or have a larger guest list.
on thanksgiving day we went to a friends house for a 2nd thanksgiving dinner. We hadn't planed on going because we didn't want to impose on family time but they were persistent. thanksgiving night our neighbors invited us over for a thanksgiving party where I can't believe I still had any appetite left for turkey and stuffing.
We started decorating for Christmas. here is rocky trying on some stockings.
then we spent the rest of the holiday playing outside and staying away from any and all stores.
We are so thankful for Our family, Freinds who have become like family, our House, John's job that he LOVES and of course Rocklond.
No comments:
Post a Comment