Saturday, May 2, 2009

John's Graduation



Today John Graduated with his Bachelors of Arts degree in Criminal Justice. At first it was a little hard to get John out the door to his own graduation. he said " I look like I am going to a Harry Potter convention."
he warmed up to the idea as the day went on. he was very enthusiastic when he finally had his named called and walked across the stage. he threw both arms up into the air and yelled YAYAYAY!!! to the crowd. it was definatly the most interesting thing that any of the graduates did on the stage.
It was a really fun Day. we got to hear President Monson speak and that was a unique occation. We are so proud of John and we know that this is not where his education will end.

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations John! We are so proud of you!
    -Bruce and Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!! I bet when john thought he looked like he was going to a harry potter convention, lindsey thought, "that would be COOL!" I would have too . . .
    Your so funny john.
    CONGRATS AGAIN. see you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didnt know you had wizard blood...lucky Wow those are neat pictures, such a cool experiance! Lindsey you look really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rocklond can tell all his friends years from now that he was at his Dad's graduation. And no body worry. We are all muggles!

    ReplyDelete