I took Rocklond to get some pictures take. It was a fundraiser where you pay 30 dollars and you get a professional photographer to take pictures guaranteeing at least three good shots. Well I think when the photographer agreed to do this she wasn't expecting a baby like Rocklond.
Rocklond fell asleep on the way home and was still asleep when I took him out of his car seat. then suddenly he was wide awake. I thought "how can he even have any energy left." i picked him up and suddenly I realized why the photo shoot had gone so badly. Rocklond had just made the biggest mess in his pants. you know the kind only babes can do where they manage to excrete half of their body weight. I just had to laugh. I bet those photographers thought I was such a bad mom because I couldn't control my baby. well there are somethings you just can't plan for.
Rocklond is doing so well he is getting really big and he loves to smile and laugh as long as their aren't any cameras.
Wow! He's getting so big! We especially love the first picture. He looks so mad! It made us laugh so hard. Great pictures!
ReplyDeleteme and hillary LOLed (laughed out loud) at this as well. Rocky looks like a natural Cowboy. Roclond is gettting so big. in 8 years he will soon be babtized, then in 12 he will be ordained a deacon, then in 19 he will go on a mission. hehe COL (Cackel out loud)
ReplyDeleteI laughed so hard I started to choke
ReplyDeleteJohn and Lindsey! Congrats on the little one. Sorry I haven't talked with you two for a long time. I am actually expecting a boy at the end of this month. I am so excited. How are you guys doing?
ReplyDelete