We had some friends over to visit where I quickly learned that you need to keep four-month-old's a safe playing distance from one another. Iigens parents left for a quick second and the first thing Iigen did was whack Rocklond in the eye with a hard toy. I felt bad that Rocklond was crying, but over all I found it made me chuckle.
John and I decided to Take Rocklond out on an exciting adventure to look for dinosaur tracks. we went on a little hike (Rocklond slept the entire time).
we got to see some old Anasazi Ruins as well as a lot of creatures. Lizards were everywhere and john spotted a Toad and I almost stepped on a rattle snake!!!! Luckily we came out unharmed. we never did see any Dino tracks:(
For mothers day John read my mind and gave me a couple bags of chocolate and even better. new towels!! I am a little pathetic in my obsession with towels, but there is just something in the warm fuzzy colors that makes me happy. It was also a monumental day because I was released from my calling as relief society president.
Hey is that baby Keith and Julie's?
ReplyDeleteI can't get over those cheeks!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat last picture, Rocklond looks so suave and debonair!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad Caleb talked to John and found your blog... so fun! We'll have to get together one of these days so we can meet Rocklond in person.
ReplyDeleteWow where did you go to find those lizzards? Is that just like five mins from your house? Is rocklond really four months old already?
ReplyDeleteWho needs dino tracks when you've got toads, lizards, and rattlesnakes? That sounds so fun!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are such a cute little family. Little Rocklond is adorable. Looks like you are having fun!
ReplyDelete