An unfortunate event happened on Friday night. John got in a car accident. He is doing just fine he had a few scrapes, but was mostly untouched. His truck on the other had is in bad shape. We will find out later if It is completely totaled or fixable.
We went fishing as a family. with our friends Dustin and Chicago we didn't catch any fish but It was fun to just hang out.
Here is a video of Rocklond laughing. He is always so much happier when he is in just a diaper.
That video is so cute! It makes me want a baby so bad!
ReplyDeleteThat's why you have insurance. We are glad you were protected John. We stopped praying for you when you got back from Azur-by-Jon, but maybe we should keep on praying for you! Good luck getting into the Houston Police Academy.
ReplyDeleteSorry about the car. Rocklond is so cute. That little movie made me so happy. I am way excited that his little cusin is growing and getting ready to come out and keep him company. I like seeing Rocklond because theres a good chance our baby will look a lot like him.
ReplyDeleteSorry about the accident!! I love your baby pictures of lil rocklond:)I hope your summer is going good! Student teaching is a blast!
ReplyDelete