Monday, May 25, 2009

Crazy Quilts and Crazy hair





I made a fun quilt for one of my good friends who is having a baby. It is only the second quilt that I have ever made and it turned out pretty good. the coolest part is that the tail isn't completely attached and so the tail can move. sadly i washed it just to make sure that it wouldn't fall apart. and it didn't fall apart but it made the fleece look like it was ten years old. I was a little I had destroyed the quilt but it ended up looking ok after I picked off most of the fuzzes.

we went to my brothers concert where he played very well. Hillary and I got ready together before the concert. that is why my hair is a little crazy.

Rocklond really enjoyed the fun weekend getting to see my family.

1 comment:

  1. Way to go on the quilt! I love how creative you are!

    ReplyDelete