Saturday, February 11, 2012

Temple

Temple

John and I went to the temple this last week and i also taught a lesson on moms and dad's in preschool that talked about how moms and dad's get married in the temple. 
So today Rocklond was talking about what he is going to be like when he is big ( he is a little obsessed with wanting to be bigger) I asked him if he was going to get married when he gets bigger. 
 he got a big smile and said "yes, Temple"  I was thrilled that he remembered what the temple was for. 
I then asked if he knew who he wanted to marry. He said "Hillary" (my sister) then he thought for a minute longer and said. "Jesus do it" I asked to clarify "you want Jesus to marry you and Hillary?"  he replied "yes"   
he is so sweet and is absorbing things like a sponge right now.  I was surprised he knew anything about the Temple.   

2 comments:

  1. so sweet! love that age! and you look gorgeous at the ball!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you just called me as I read this. Sorry I didn't answer, but I'm catching up on the bloggy world.

    ReplyDelete