Monday, February 27, 2012

Rocklond helping

Well we finished putting in a border around or front tree.

for how simple it looks it was actually a two day project that involved digging out a lot of grass and dirt. 

Rocklond and John were a big help in getting it all done. 

I tried really hard to make it look good this included me using a measuring tape to place the stones around the tree instead of just eyeballing it like i usually do. 

oh ya and here is my prego belly  for those of you who have been asking.  I am 31 weeks in this picture.  The pregnancy has been going really.  We don't have a name picked out yet.  But we do know it is going to be a boy.  I am due April 28th  

We also finally got our wheat grinder! we bought a years supply of wheat back in November and we finally got the grinder to be able to do something with it. 

Rocklond like to help scoop wheat in to be ground into flour. I was surprised he wasn't scared by the noise because he is still scared of the vacuum and blow dryer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment