Knoxx loves to smile and be happy. he likes to make really cute sounds.
rocklond is starting to really like his little brother he likes to make him smile. Rocklond also likes to say silly things. he was saying the blessing on the food and he said this :please bless Jesus come back to life, and please bless him in his cave. I think he lessened when we were teaching him about Jesus but he is missing a few things.
"but mom we don't want to go to bed!"
i finally tackled our front flower bed. I layed out the plants I bought to see how it would look when I was done. you can still see what the flower bed had looked like fore the last two months. (dead )
it took me about an hour to get the plants planted and the weed barrier in place.
then i came back out after feeding the boys and putting them down for naps and put down the rock and the mulch. I have now planed flowers in the pots and replaced the piece of wood with more edging.
my boys ready for church
a little smile
the lights on at night.
That is the fern I thought of when you said you bought one. I saw those in a lot of the corner's of your neighbor's flower beds. I think it is going to be stunning when it gets bigger. Good choice on that and everything else. It looks lovely. Mom
ReplyDeleteLooks super nice!
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT!! Rocklond is hilarious. What a funny kid. Iigen is suddenly developing a ridiculous sense of humor as well. Good job with your flower bed!!!
ReplyDeleteVery nice on your front garden, I love the lights. Wow I can't believe its been a month since we visited you!
ReplyDelete