I did it I finally accomplished a goal I have been trying to
do since before I was pregnant with Knoxx. I had my upstairs and Downstairs
Clean at the same time! And when I say
clean I don’t just mean straightened up for company. I mean fridge, cupboards,
bathrooms, floors, all clean. How did I accomplish this amazing task. Well I
don’t have the internet to distract me. (I am trying to decide between the
lesser of two evils Comcast or AT&T. and the longer I go the more I like
not having it at all. ) I also have realized that the days of having a nap are
gone. I no longer have the excuse that I am pregnant and I am past the “Just
had a baby” stage so I am giving up the mid day siesta. In this newly reclaimed free time. I am
cooking and cleaning more than I ever have and I am working on some other
projects that will be mentioned in more detail when they are completed.
The boys are great. Knoxx is everything I ever dreamed of
and more in a little baby. He sleeps a
lot and is so happy when he wakes up. at
his two month check up. He Loves his
mommy and likes to be held by me almost all morning. I usually put him in a
sling to carry him around with me, which is getting harder since he is getting
bigger. He is in the 93% for weight and height 14lb 4 oz 24 ½ inches tall.
Rocklond is
learning how to do EVERYTHING by himself. He like to serve himself food and try
and cut it up into pieces. He can buckle himself in to his car seat and he
unlocks our doors. He is good at
checking out the books at the self serve station at the library, and can’t wait
for me to read the books to him. He can hold his breath underwater for 10
seconds and he also knows the 4diget pass code to unlock John’s iphone. His
speech is coming along, although he gets frustrated fast when he can’t get the
words to come out right.
We are good and healthy and loving life.
No comments:
Post a Comment