I told rocklond we needed to get some water for Asher. I meant get a water bottle but rocklond had another Idea. I guess he is just getting ready to prepare the sacrament.
My sister Emily and her two kids came to visit us this last week. adding two more kids to the mix of me still adjusting to two kids was a little crazy and stressful at times but we already miss having them with us so much.
Knoxx seemed like he doubled in weight while they were here.
wrestling in a photo shoot.
we took everyone to galveston.
here are all 4 boys at the hotel when we stayed in galveston. for the loveless family this pic should be really familiar of an old pic of us growing up.
playing in the sand in our back yard
emily holding knoxx
picking emily up from the airport
bridger and knoxx sitting by eachother in the car
rocklonmd and asher in the car
john driving us to the zoo
rocklond and asher at the houston temple. they had their shoes off and in that fountain before I could turn around.
knoxx at the temple
me and knoxx at the temple
I love all of the pictures. It really captured how fun it was. Thanks for having us!
ReplyDelete