Thursday, April 21, 2011

Crazy hair Photos

Most people go to the movies or an amusement park to spend time with their family. maybe go shopping together. My sisters and I do those sort of things too but we also love to have photo shoots. It really feeds the Vain side of all of us. J/K 
Well this last trip to Utah we decided to do a high glamor photo shoot. I didn't really know what would be the real insparation until I got there and decided to add crazy hair into the mix.  


We each had three looks. you will only see two from each of us because our first looks look really didn't turn out. 

Rocklond saw us all getting ready and decided he wanted to also. he found a dry erase marker and tried to put it on his eye. 


the three looks were Crazy, rebel and classy, 


Hillary and I did ours one day and then a few days later Valerie came over and we did hers also. Sorry Emily we never got to do yours.   maybe now that you aren't so busy with school you will have time for some fun. 

this was so much fun. If any of you want your own crazy hair photo shoot give me a call :)

1 comment: