Thursday, March 17, 2011

Cedar City


John, Rocklond, and I went to Cedar City, Utah to see john's family. We had so much fun seeing everyone and doing so many fun things. here are a few of them


     We went skiing at Brian head ski resort. it was the first time I had ever gone and it was so much fun. I was terrified to go but once I successfully got off the lift and watched a few of the people in our group who were snow boarding biff it I felt comforted that I would be ok.

 I went really slow at first but then once I was confident that I could stop I had fun going as fast as I dared. It was night skiing and so only the bunny hill was open so I really didn't have anything too difficult to master.

  the only time I fell was when I was stationary and on accident stepped on one of my ski's with the other ski. while I was trying to get in line for the ski lift.

We saw our friends Keith and Julie. they have a son who is only a month older than Rocklond. they played so well together.

    
Another fun thing that we did was go horse back ridding. Shari's good friend owns some horses and she was nice enough to let us go ridding. Rocklond really had a fun time. he Rode with me and liked how he was bouncing up and down. Once Rocklond was done ridding the rest of us had fun getting the horses to run.
      
We took Rocklond Sledding up Cedar C anion  he really had fun riding with us. the snow was so deep.  when the older kids would climb up to the very top of the hill the snow would come up to our thighs. I carried rocklond up there once and was afraid to set him down for fear that he would get stuck in the snow and i wouldn't be able to get him out.

  
 I helped Kari Tile her Kitchen Backsplash.  I have only tiled a few things in my life and so I was a little nervous, but it turned out really cute.
    We also got to see Dustin and Nicole our Cedar City buddies. the kids all loved John.
We had such a great visit it was so sad to leave. hope fully we can visit again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment