Monday, February 28, 2011

Outside work and play

We finished our patio!  Rocklond helped push all the sand into the cracks. whenever we have worked on the patio rocklond always plays in the sand. this probably amounts to about 2-4 hours of sand play a day for the last month. 

the patio would't be complete without some furniture. we got all of this At big lots for about $120.  

the most exciting part was renting a massons wet saw.  I let john handle all of the brick cutting because I knew I would come away one finger short if i tried to use it.  it was really fun filling the pieces he cut into the patio. 

now that all the work is done we have just been playing. we got a cool little chair for my bike so Rocklond can go on bike rides with us. 

aren't they so cute!

and here is rocklond after he found mommy's mascara. he is so observant he knew where it was supposed to go. 

1 comment: