Tuesday, October 26, 2010

House Progress


 this was our house month ago they had put in all of the cables and plumbing and other stuff



then they poured the cement 


then for the next two weeks we would check on our house and there was nothing to see. I think I posted a picture of the cement slab in a previous post.  
 Then we showed up last Wednesday and this is what we found. A HOUSE!!!
 I watched as they added the front door.
 Don't let this picture above confuse you. there are two houses being built in this picture. that is not all our house. ours in on the left.

 Our friend stopped by last Friday and saw that they had finished the roof.
 It hasn't rained in Houston the entire time the house has been being built. I mean no rain at ALL for the last month and a half. the day after the roof was put on It rained.
 Our house won't be this Mustered yellow that is just a primer color.
We should close the first week in December. 

2 comments:

  1. Yep I thought with the first picture that your house was the width of two houses. My heart stopped. Whew!
    It sure is cute. I hope to see it next year sometime, I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the bay windows!!!! You really are doing a great job at making us all want to come to Hustan SO bad. I will have to show David your new main blog picture (very cute)( was it taken before you got stung by the bee) and say so do you still think Texas is ugly?

    ReplyDelete