Pictured above is the foundation for our house
I love Rocklond's layed back attitude in the first picture of him on this little rocking horse.
We went to the park and rocklond tried to squish through the bars to go swimming at the pool
this is a little pond by our house that we go to to feed the ducks. It was finally cold enough to wear long sleeves
this is rocklond with his friend Jordan who lives in our apt complex
this is Rocklond with one of his good friends Harrison
And here is Jordan and Rocklond playing in the dirt with their trucks.









Thank you for the pictures! Rocklond is adorable. It's fun to see the house getting started.
ReplyDeleteYeah! I am so glad to see pics from you. Rocky is so cute. Asher has a stripped shirt hust like the one Rocklonds wearing. I will have to take a picture and show you.
ReplyDelete