Rocklond and his cousin Brynn At the park
A spooky Halloween Cat that john saw at work. the cat has a bowl in his mouth and is begging for food.
Rocklond and his mommy
Rocklond has been trying to be a contortionist he keeps trying to squeeze into really small places. (sound familiar) he tried to do this last Saturday during the Adult session of Stake conference. He attempted to squeeze underneath a folding chair. I wouldn't have really cared if the seat had been empty, but I didn't think the woman sitting in it would have been pleased to see a little boy jump out.
I think the scare-crows became scare-toddlerrs rocklond didn't like sitting by these guys at all.
He likes pumpkins much better.


Rocklond looks wonderful! So cute. Scared of Scare-crows? But they were so friendly looking! We LOVE your house. Can't wait to see it in person.
ReplyDeleteI asked for pictures and got them!
ReplyDelete