Rocklond looking for next years costume
Trick-or-TreatingJohn and I had a great time dressing up for Halloween. Rocklond was the little chicken again, John was a burnt crazy homeless Looking guy, and I was Miss America. We had a lot of places to go and so our costumes sort of changed at everyplace.
Rocklond even had a costume change and tried growing a mustache.
As we went trick-or-treating I thought we were being a little silly because I knew Rocklond would never eat any of the candy we were collecting "for him." Well it turned out that he had a blast playing with it.
here is Rocklond sorting his candy. you can see right behind him he has made a nice straight line of candy that he has sucked on.
We had a wonderful Halloween I can't wait till next year.





Wow! Our first grandson's first Halloween!
ReplyDeleteYou just discovered the true joy of being a parent..... getting to raid their trick or treat bucket!
ReplyDeleteRocklond looks so different! Still very cute. I like your costum of mrs America. Johns is interesting, but I must say it did make me laugh. At least Rocklond could play with the candy. Asher didnt even know we got candy, by using him to go trick or treating.
ReplyDeleteMiss America, a homeless guy and a chicken, I love it!
ReplyDelete