We went to a little pond to try and catch crayfish. we later learned it isn't Crayfish season :( so that is why we didn't catch any.
Rocklond is a little chicken for Halloween. his costume still needs some finishing touches before he is ready for Trick-or-treeting
We went to a little Fall Party for a Play date group that I am in they had this little back drop set up for a professional photographer, but we just jumped in and got our own free pictures.
Here is Rocklond at the party with some of his favorite girl friends. John was trying to get all of their attention and he scared one off them. We had a fun filled saturday.
I love Rocklond's little chicken costume! Did you make that? It is so cute!
ReplyDeleteHe could have been a bunny or a goat, but he decided on a chicken? Well, that's cute, too.
ReplyDeleteRocklond is cute he is getting so big. Wow I can't wait till Christmas to see him again. Cute costume. Did you make it? If so do you have any ideas on how we can make a carrot, pea, or corn costume for Asher?
ReplyDelete