Born April 18, 2012
7lb 3oz
20 1/2 inches long
Our sweet baby came a little early I was due on the 28th and he was kind enough to come 10 days early.
4:00 pm labor began I woke up from a nap with steady painful contractions.
5:00 I called John to come and get me to head to the hospital.
5:30 Rocklond went to friends house for the night john calls to tell me there is rush hour traffic and he is going to be delayed.
6:00 John picks me up at our house
6:20 John and I arrive at the hospital
6:40 nurse checks me I am at 6cm (was at 2cm the day before at Drs appointment) my water still hasn't broken. I am asked if I want an epidural. I respond no, but I am open to the idea if the pain gets too bad.
7:30 Dr. checks me I am at 9cm my water still hasn't broken.
7:38 Water breaks right when all the nurses and Dr have left the room. I Scream "JOHN GET SOMEONE THE BABY IS COMING OUT!!!"
7:39 All nurses and Dr. are back in the room, they heard me scream. I am told to wait until the Dr. has her gloves on to push.
7:40 Dr tells me the baby has a lot of blond hair.
7:41 Knoxx Odin Pickett is born
weighing 7lbs 3oz and 20 1/2 inches long.
Knoxx and I about 10 minutes after delivery.
Rocklond and Knoxx
The whole family
Brothers
We are home now and doing great. Knoxx is Eating well and sleeping a lot.
Wow! What an easy delivery! Lucky you! He is handsome...both of your little guys are! And what a great name!
ReplyDeleteSo happy! I tried to text you today, I think I need your new number!! He is adorable!
ReplyDeleteWOW! You are AWESOME! I can't believe you did all that without an epidural! I'm so glad everything went smoothly and Knoxx really is SO cute! The pictures of Rocklond and Knoxx together are the sweetest! Rocklond looks like such a great brother already. I will be seeing you on Monday when I bring dinner, but PLEASE let me know if I can do ANYTHING else for you before then (errands, babysitting, just coming over to watch the boys while you get a shower in - anything!) Can't wait to meet the little guy!
ReplyDeleteCongrats!!! I love his name! He's precious Lindsey!
ReplyDeleteMe and B were looking through a little bit more of your blog and when we came to your Bahama trip pictures and B said.."why are they naked Mommy?' (of the swimsuit pic) hahaha I am dying laughing right now!
Good job Lindsey!!! And beautiful baby, beautiful family, i am SOOOO amazed at how quickly the baby came. VERY LUCKY. Who wants a long labor anyway? Funny labor story, though. Blond babies, who would have thought??? Just joking. Love knoxx. Matches with Rocklond (as I advised) glad you found a place for odin too!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE YOU GUYS
Such a handsome guy! what's your address? harmonymwalker@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteOh Lindsey he's perfect! I kinda got all teary looking at your pics. You can always count on me to get emotional heehee. Such a beautiful fam. I can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDelete