Monday, April 16, 2012

Funny things rocky does

here I am at 38 weeks.  I feel like I have a huge watermelon inside of my belly. 

rocklonf has learned to take the childproof locks off the doors. this means that he has full access to the once off limits pantry. 

I thought he was playing with his toys in his room. 

I shocked to find him downstairs under the table with a HANDFULL of Frosting.  I couldn't be too mad because I often get the same temptation to indulge in sweets. 

Rocklond and I waiting to go to church. He got some really cute new Sunday Clothes for Easter. 

this is the cutest picture from john's phone It was taken about a month ago. 

looking for Easter eggs. after the Easter egg hunt I told him to go and thank Grandma for everything he got. Later in the day he kept asking her if she was the Easter Bunny. 

Rocklond makes me laugh so hard every day. yesterday after church he had a little frog that was chasing a toy car around the room.  He then started singing "Follow the Prophet"  when I asked him to explain what he was playing he said that the car was the Prophet.  I never knew that that song could be background music for a chase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment