Saturday, June 19, 2010

3years!


JOhn and I celebrated our three year anniversary. we went Deep sea fishing in Galveston. john's brother watched Rocklond while we went on a 12hr fishing trip. I got sea sick and ended up puking off the back of the boat. but all was well after that. I caught so many fish. The deck hands were probably annoyed because I could never get the fish off my hooks by myself. 

John did well also. I caught a huge Red snapper I could barley lift it up. they had to use the Gaf (a big stick with a hook on it) to get it out of the water. 


It was so much fun to go fishing and not have to worry about Rocklond wanting to go for a swim.  I guess I am quite the little fisherwoman. 

the next day we picked up our little baby boy and spent that whole next day in Galveston on the beach. 
Rocklond loves to play in the sand and run into the water. 



It was a fun trip We sure are loving Houston and all of the fun things it has to offer. 

4 comments:

  1. That fish is huge fisherwomen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That looks so fun! huge fish I am glad you guys had a nice anniversary

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like so much fun!! Those fish are HUGE. And rocklond looks adorable on the beach. I wish these boys could be playing together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you guys are having tons of fun! We should come down for a visit sometime!

    ReplyDelete