Saturday, May 29, 2010

Subing

this week I went and subbed for the first time. It was in the 5th grade class that I did my student teaching in. this was good because then I would know all of the procedures and the students names. the Down side was that School gets out in a week and the kids were CRAZY!!! It is hard to convince anyone that they need to sit down, be quiet, and do their assignment, when grades were do last Friday!
       I did enjoy teaching a class again, and I really did miss seeing the students and my fellow teachers. I was surprised to find how enjoyable it can be to lecture students on proper classroom behavior. And seeing how heart broken they look when you inform them that their parents will be notified because of their lack of appropriate behavior. I think that my SUU Professors would of been proud.  Will I ever Sub again? Heck No!!! (Although the same teacher wants me to be her permanent Sub when she goes on Maternity leave.)  So we shall see

1 comment:

  1. Great attitude, Lindsey! Heck no! -- In all seriousness, your greatest work is taking good care of Rocklond and John!

    ReplyDelete