Tuesday, December 8, 2009

New Car

We have a second car!
   After many frustrating Saturdays messing with pushy cars sales men we went out and got pretty much the first car we saw.  Sure it is older than my sister Hillary but it was dirt cheep. It runs great and actually has really low mileage for it's age.
      It looks like we might get a third car sooner than we had anticipated. I suggested that we get Rocklond a little car/ bike thing that he could PUSH around. John said that we don't want to spoil Rocklond with too many toys. then John saw the little electric cars that kids can actually drive. Somehow I can't seem to convince him that we don't want a one-year-old driving a car. Oh they both make me laugh so hard.
       In other news it Snowed here in Houston. we ended up with about two inches that lasted all night until about 9:00 in the morning.  We couldn't help but laugh as we saw our neighbor pouring hot water onto his windshield to try to get the snow off of it. We were lucky that we still had our snow scraper from Cedar city.

2 comments:

  1. And the entire city of Houston was closed!!! I was trying to get water bills for a property and when I called the city I got a message that said the city was closed do to extreme weather. For a while I thought it was a hurricane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to see pictures and john in his uniform too

    ReplyDelete