This Last week John and I had the opportunity to watch our two nephews Caleb 6 and Ben 3 while their mom had a baby. we picked them up on Tuesday night and brought them home on Saturday. they would wake up at 5:00 every morning ready to play. If you know me you know that I am NOT a morning person!
these boys have like search and destroy as there daily goal so I had a lot of fun constantly watching, disciplining, and guiding these two. the boys would fall asleep at night and then john and I would try and sneek around to notwake them up. I was so glad we have a huge LovSac that they could jump on and I am a master at making houses out of blankets and boxes.
It ended up being a really fun week. I don't envy my sister in law at all, but it was nice to have the boys over and get to know them better.
oh and here is a picture of me and my birthday cake.
Aren't children fun? JUst wait until Rocklond gets older! lol :) So I missed your birthday!! SAD! Happy Late birthday! We miss you guys like crazy and Pioneer Day missed you too! I cna;t believe rocklond is sitting up all by himself! YAY!! Ana refers to her clothes you gave her as Lindsey and John Clothes. And we usually wear them daily. she is crazy.
ReplyDeleteHave you figured out how we can download a piece of that cake?
ReplyDeleteYou got two giggles out of me 1) see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil. LOVEd it 2) Giant twinkie??? OH my gosh, could anythign be better. hahahahah
ReplyDelete