Friday, June 26, 2009
Rocklond's first food.
So I have been holding off on starting Rocklond on Solids even though it is obvious that he really wants them well yesterday he got his first try at sinking his teeth into something. I was playing with him and then I got a phone call. so I put rocklond down on the floor in what I thought was a clear spot. when I came back from my short phone call. I turned rocklond over and . he was pink!!! he had somehow gotten a neon pink sticky note and had almost ate the whole thing! his whole mouth was covered in the pink stuff and it was all over the floor. I did find a soaking wet remnant of the sticky not and that made me feel better that he didn't eat the whole thing. I spent the rest of the day watching him extra careful, and trying to get the pink stain off his tongue. Also we are going to be going to a private blog so leave your E-mail If you want to keep reading. I have my siblings and my dad's aunts and uncles E-mails. as well as my grandmas but any one else leave your E-mail.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
blokesmail@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteDon't want to completely lose touch with you guys:)
harmonymwalker@gmail.com and derekawalker@gmail.com
ReplyDeletecaitsbox@msn.com
ReplyDeleteemmilou2006@yahoo.com
ReplyDeletemandyfarmer23@gmail.com
ReplyDeletelanefamily@q.com
ReplyDelete:)
hey lindsey this is Melissa Perry idk if you have mine so here it is melwdperry@comcast.net
ReplyDeleteHi Lindsey, I may be following pretty closely behind you in making our blog private. I think you may have our e-mail, but just in case it is lovelesscafe@gmail.com
ReplyDeletejulienne.soprano@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteHey Lindsey, I love reading about you and your cute family. My email is mamasboy25@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletebrookiestrong@yahoo.com
ReplyDeletelindsey, please also add thehuangfam@gmail.com. LOved this post, so funny.
ReplyDeleteHey Lindsey I went to school with you and I love reading about your cute little family. z.s.williams@gmail.com...Shalee Loveday :)
ReplyDelete