We finally made it to Houston and are in our own apt. below is a picture of all of the stuff that we had piled into out car. all of our other stuff wont be here for a few days so we had to pack all of the essentials. and anything that we forgot to put into the moving truck. I took this picture right after I emptied out the car so you are seeing everything that we had had in our car for the last four days. This picture reminds me of an I Spy Book Page.
Can you find a Pen, sunglasses, camp chair, vacuum, can of food, box of tissues, a baby, flip flops. I think it will feel more like home once everything else gets here. like our bed and Rocklonds crib.
I Rocklond really in the middle of all of that stuff? I like your fine furnature(camping chair!)
ReplyDeleteWell. At least you all made it!
ReplyDeletelooks like a nice and clean place, remind me of our last place... well the hardwood kitchen floor, your carpet is 100 times newer and better looking!!
ReplyDeleteman... we miss you guys. hope everything goes well there and you better learn to make fried chicken and beezkits before we go visit
Wow there really is a baby in all that!
ReplyDelete