Friday, March 20, 2009

two months old, and a cold


On St Patrick Day Rocklond Turned two months old. Sadly he has gotten a cold and so he wasn't feeling well enough to have any cake or Ice cream . J/k lucklywe had his two month apointment so the doctor was able to have a look at him. He said it wasnt anything to worry about and so they went ahead and imunised him. Rocklond ended up running a fever. john and i debated when we should give him some medicine. After taking his temperature several times with every termometer we had he broke 100 and so we gave him some medicine. I dont know why we even bothered because I dont think he got one drop down his throut.
he now weighs 12 lb 8oz that put him in the 76th percentile for wight. but the rest of his body hasn't caught up yet because he is 22in long putting him the 17th percentile for length. As you can see by his semmi smiling picture almost all of his weight is in his cheeks.
the other pictures are of the crib that John and Terri made for Rocklond. John thought it would be a nice touch to add some unique carvings to the crib. I made the bumper for the crib and a matching blanket. the picture with rockolnd in the crib is when ge was about a week old and we were trying to keep him warm. now he has plenty of fat to keep him nice and toasty.

4 comments:

  1. that's a awesome crib!thanks for the photo
    i'm so sorry to hear rocklond got sick, we got sick too, i got very very sick, bad bad tummy flu, i was ... anyways long story
    but at least iigen didn't get sick
    we got baby tylenol for iigen after the shots, and just gave him a little bit so he didn't get too bothered by the sore spots

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's sure a cutie! And I'm sorry he was sick.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that picture of Rocklond. How did you make those triangle pieces on the edges of the bummper and bed?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love his cute little chubby cheeks, hope he is feeling better now. I also love all of the personal touches you two made to his crib. Does the smiling goat represent your own happy kid?

    ReplyDelete