Sunday, March 29, 2009

Salt Lake here I come!!!



John is at a training in Georgia so we went up to Salt Lake to visit the family. Well we didn't stop just in Salt Lake. Rocklond and I went to Logan and then Rocklond left the state for the first time as we went to Rexburg. We had a good visit. as you can see we are finally catching smiling pictures. He smiles rather easy unless we are in church then he prefers to scream until he can go out into the hall. today while we were in church My mom was holding Rocklond and it was time for the closing song. me and my mom were both looking at Rocklond marveling over how adorable he is.








I realized it was taking a long time for use to start singing the song. then someone turned around and looked right at my mom. "Oh mom, you are supposed to be leading the music!" I said. She quickly rushed up into the stand and lead the music. The Brown and Tan outfit he is wearing is just to sweet I think I will never get sick of dressing him up.
After a week of sleeping at other peoples houses it is nice to be home. I am amazed at how much stuff I have to bring with me just for Rocklond. I think he is even happier to be home and have some structure in his life again. we have been just going with the flow for the last two weeks while i have had school off. tomorrow I have to get back to the routine.
P.S. Rocklond has been learning how to laugh a little bit it is the funniest thing I have ever seen.

5 comments:

  1. You've got to tell John to stop pinching Rocklond during church, just so he can take him out to the hall to play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh that first picture of him turned out cute. Yep holding him made me completely forget about conducting the closing song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi guys! Your baby is adorable! I still can't believe that you guys are parents! When we got that text I was like "huh? I didn't even know she was pregnant!" CONGRATS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH what a sweet little one. He has gotten big and chubby!! Baby laughs are just darling.

    ReplyDelete