Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Trip to Salt Lake



This last weekend we went to Salt Lake for Rocklond's baby shower. My Aunt Lori threw it for us. It was so much fun to get together with everyone and show off Rocklond. He met his Great Grandma and got to spend some time with grandma and grandpa. I had fun being with my siblings and seeing old friends.
He gets cuter every day.
I attempted to use a baby bath seat that we got from the Cedar baby shower. It didn't work as well as I had imagined. Rocklond almost flipped himself out of it. I decided that maybe sponge baths would work better until he can hold his head up better. or learns that he can't stay seated very well if he arches his back.

2 comments:

  1. That last picture is so cute. They all are but that one is my favorite of Rocklond. It was good to see you. Cant wait to hopefully see you in Cedar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was sure great to see you all!

    ReplyDelete