this last week I went back to school. the weather was really bad on Monday and so luckily it worked out that John could stay home and watch Rocklond while I went to school. well I had some milk for Rocklond but I knew it wouldn't be enough. John called me about 40 min. before my class got out "It is three hours long" He told me I should probably come home because Rocklond was hungry. Well I rushed home and was expecting to find a screaming baby. Instead I saw John and Rocklond fast asleep. the other pictures are just ones I took to show how big Rocklond is getting. he is now two weeks old.
He's so cute!!! Looking forward to seeing him next weekend. Oh and you and John too. -Mom
ReplyDeleteNew pictures! We've been looking like crazy at the ones when he was 1 day old. It's nice to see some "older" ones of him.
ReplyDeleteIsn't it funny how babies cry the hardest, right before they go to sleep!
ReplyDeleteKeep those pictures coming... we can't get enough of them.
He is such a beautiful baby, and way to go Lindsey for getting back to school so quickly!
ReplyDeleteOH I LUUUUV these pictures of Rockland. So precious. And I love the "daddy and baby" sleeping pics.
ReplyDelete