Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Baby blessing

We blessed Knoxx this last sunday
Some of john's brothers and his parents came in for the blessing. the boys all went Hog hunting Saturday night. 

then on sunday we had the blessing


john gave a very beautiful blessing. we are so blessed to be able to have this very special baby in our family. 

after the blessing we had a really great party at our house. there was a ton of Delicious food that kari helped me make. 
should have taken this before everyone came and ate.


I couldn't keep the girls off of knoxx. 

it was a great weekend with lots of friends and family. 


2 comments:

  1. such a sweetie that Knoxx! yes sorry about my wanna-be-mother of a child:) haha that pic just makes me laugh though I'm certain Caitlyn will be sportn the same smile I have when she sees it too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knoxx looks so cute. Looks like you got a new dress, cute!

    ReplyDelete