I have been buying tickets online about every six months for the last three years and I have never made any -mistakes in booking. Until I checked my E-mail Saturday night and received a "It is time to check in E-mail" I had accidentally bought tickets. I left two days later to Colorado for a week on a unexpected but very good surprise trip. I had looked up the tickets because that is when Emily was blessing her new baby celebrating her oldest 2-year-birthday. I thought I decided against the trip because I would rather come at a time that would be less hectic for Emily. It turned out to be really fun and even more fun because I get to go back in a few weeks.
here are some pictures from my trip. my camera died early in the trip and so I don't have very many pics to share.
Asher, Bridger and Rocklond all ready for bed.
so much fun to have someone the same size to play with
me and Baby Bridger. He was such a sweet baby while we were there.
Rocklond pushing Aunt Emily and Asher
Asher and Rocklond sharing the scooter.
Hillary and my mom and dad came in for the blessing. so three sisters went out for Ice cream.
rocky trying to break the pinata
Asher being sung happy brithday at his Baseball themed party. I got to make the cake.
Rocklond and Asher eating some yummy food (mostly pinata candy).
No comments:
Post a Comment