Rocklond has been wanting to act by himself a lot. this is good and bad. Good he happy to play alone, Bad he gets into a little bit of mischief from time to time. Here he is with a whole bag of pretzels dumped on the floor. we had just gotten home from the store and I guess I didn't get him a snack fast enough so he helped himself.
Here he is playing with some of his toys. he will imagine the cutest little stories and act them out all day.
As you can see from the video he prefers to just sit in it and be left alone.
Rocky loves to make friends with anyone. Here he is getting to know his namesakes. You can see there is a small white rock on each of the chairs around the table. This same Rock family had a baby today. they were all playing in their House (a window sill). when the mommy Rock fell down and a small chip fell off of her. Rocky didn't loose a beat and said "Baby!"
Rocky has been very helpful sometimes a little too helpful as seen in this cute video of him helping me make dinner. I was in the Dinning room setting the table and I came back to see Rocklond had changed the recipe a little bit. It actually was really good, and thankfully he didn't burn himself trying to make it for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment