We threw Rocklond a Birthday party this last Saturday We decorated cupcakes
Rocklond's cake was supposed to look like Martha From the kids Show "Martha Speaks" the cake ended up not looking perfect but it didn't matter much because as soon as the candles were blown out. Rocklond ate the mouth and Eyes
We had friends and Family come from all over Houston and Even some Cousins came all the way from San Antonio.
Rocklond loved all of his presents. he is so good at opening the presents and then taking a moment to show how much he likes the gift before moving on to the next present. I think the cutes thing was a stuffed dog that he hugged and rode around in the new dump truck that he got. He took the dog to church the next day and fed it raisins all during sacrament meeting.
My favorite part of the party was playing with the big parachute. I remember doing this as a child in Elementary school. I figured it was worth the investment to buy one of my own because it comes in handy when planning birthday Partys and I can use it later when I am teaching Elementary school.
Rocklond had so much sugar that despite the constant running in circles and playing that he had he didn't go to sleep until 10:00 at night. Happy 2nd Birthday Rocklond We Love you!!!
I want to play with the parachute!
ReplyDeleteI have planned one game, only one, for the high council social tonight and I am exhausted. Congratulations for throwing such a fun party. I checked out every party book for adults in three local libraries and went through about 15 books. There are so many options.
ReplyDelete