So we closed on the house this last Wendesday and since that time we have painted four rooms. landscaped our front lawn and moved all of our belongings in. now the real work begins of figuring out where everything goes
Dinning room before we painted (we aren't done with painting it yet)
Kitchen nook Before paint or table
U-haul truck getting loaded up by all of our friends in our ward.
they had to really cram stuff into that truck. the next time we move we will have to go for the 27foot truck.
We just bought the secretaries desk the morning we moved.
here is another view of the living room
Here is the front of our house. one of the first things we did after we closed on the house was plant all of the bushes and added the mulch pathway. originally I thought that we could wait a few days but john just kept pointing out the ugly utility box and I knew we needed to cover it right away.
the bay window is in the master bedroom
here is that same kitchen nook from above but now it is painted an avacado green and has a new solid Oak table tha we bought the Saturday morning along with the desk.
here is our back yard view the little tree in our back yard was once in our patio at our apartment where it looked so much bigger.
here is a picture of our new bedding that I sewed the pillows were so fun to make and turned out so cute.
here is the bay window and our bed. the room still needs a lot of work
this is the master bedroom. we painted it blue. It was originally the same beige as the rest of the house.
and here is Rocklonds room. he was so excited to see his crib again after sleeping on the floor for two days. I thought he would have to spend some time adjusting to having a room, but he went right to sleep the first night and every nap and night sense. he has a window in his room that overlooks the lake. when I go and get him in the morning he always has something cute to tell me about it. like today he kept telling me about the dogs that he saw running around it or. he likes to point out the big herons that will come and eat fish out of it.
WOW!! So cute! Love the house
ReplyDeleteA home all your own!
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable home!
ReplyDeleteOkay, I love your house, but I LOVE that bedding. Holy crap Linds you are talented.
ReplyDelete