Rocklond and I spend most of our day playing. one of Rocklond's favorite games (or my favorite) is house
here is Rocklond with his toys. he put them all in their own little beds, and then not wanting to be left out he went into one of them too.
Rocklond loves to play with blankets he makes me wrap his toys up in blankets and then he wants himself wrapped up.
now this next picture needs some explaining. John never leaves his gun where rocklond can get it. John was cleaning his weapon and Rocklond went and got a little toy gun and wanted to clean it too.
JOhn really wanted me to put up this picture. he suggested I try parting my hair on the other side of my head, to my surprise it looks really good.
you look like a true Texan now Lindsey.
ReplyDeleteThat is really cute that Rocky likes you to wrap up his toys.
I like your hair on that side! (It looks good on the other side too)
ReplyDeleteYou look like Hillary. Mr. Treseder from TV keeps calling Hillary "Lindsey."
ReplyDelete