Saturday, April 17, 2010

Now the Real Work Begins

this last Monday was My last day of student teaching. this means that i am done with my bachelors degree!!!!
I graduate on April 30th and May 1 Southern Utah University is getting so large that they have to do a two day commencement. (I will be graduating sometime around 1:30a.m. so bring your sleeping bags... Just kidding) they have the main commencement ceremony on April 30th and then the individual colleges graduation ceremonies are on May 1. I don't know why I am really telling you all this because I will be about 2,000 miles away from Cedar City. So you don't need to come to my graduation. But I just thought I should let you know that I am graduating. I am getting my bachelors degree in Elementary Education with a minor in Science. I am also honored to announce that I am graduating Magna Cum Laude.  Hopefully I will get to walk when I get my masters degree. 

     Now that I am done I have had a very busy life. We sold one of our cars (the old one that only worked for two weeks)  We are going to sell another on of our cars. and then we are going to by a house!!!  so I am a little busy.
     Rocklond and John are doing great Rocklond loves to dance to any music that he hears and he likes to shake his head "no" to any question  you ask him.
  

Also if some of you didn't understand the last post here is a little explanation.
Rocklond is growing in the bottom 10th percentile so he is little. his name is Rocklond.
the capital of Arkansas is Little Rock so we should move there because it describes him. HAHAHA I know funny funny. :)

3 comments:

  1. I did think you joke was funny, after I put it together the next morning at breakfast. Good Job on finishing school. You are an inspiration! I hope you find a nice home. We will be in cedar @ 1:30 am JK :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. I get it now!

    I wouldn't worry. He'll grow when he grows!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Ha! I love your sense of humor! Congrats! Good luck with selling the other car and finding a house!

    ReplyDelete