Monday, March 15, 2010

So I know it has been a while.

So I Know that It has been a while..
here is what we have been up too
John has been working As a police officer and loving it.
I have been Student teaching. 6weeks with 1st grade and 6weeks with 5th grade.  I have three more weeks and then I am done!!!
Rocklond Has been learning how to walk and talk and just be cute. 


 He likes to have books read to him. and tries to bark like a dog. Just this last week he learned how to pitty laugh. 

I love the Smile on Rocklond's face while he is sleeping in his picture:)
 We have been going outdoors and fishing or alligator hunting every chance we get. not the best family picture, but you get the idea.

4 comments:

  1. Lindsey! I am so glad that you got some pictures up. They are very cute. I love the one of Rocklond by the log it looks very professional. He has changed a lot since we saw him. I am glad all is going well. I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't gotten that freezer full of ice cream. Maybe next year! Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss you guys!! SOOO CUTE! Rockland is adorable.

    ReplyDelete