Sunday, August 9, 2009

Da Da




Rocklond said his first word. he didn't probably know it but it sure seemed like he did.
While Rocklond was home with me he was practicing for the big event. he would say da.......da........da.......da..... and them growl a little and them more da......da.....da.....followed by some yelling and such. well when John walked in the door he came up to Rocklond and said hello. Rocklond answered back with a big grin "Dada." john and I just couldn't help smiling. Rocklond continued to amaze us by his knowledge of what he is saying by only saying it when he greets John. What a cutie.

This picture is for Hillary. I am wearing the necklace you gave me.

Rocklond has been enjoying the Play group that we have been going to. he is the smallest and whitest of his age group.

4 comments:

  1. Wow Rocklond is a smart boy. It is so good to see pictures of him. Your apartment looks really cute. I love how the piano looks! Cute necklace too. Hillary made me one for my birthday too so we can match :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi it is me again. I dont know why but I have not been ssing your blog updates for the past month or so. Those cakes look so awesome! You did a really nice job. You inspire me I will have to try that out. Good Job winny

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute how he figured out to say his dad's name.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanna go to play group!! I love the photos.

    ReplyDelete